Success in this task is measured by the GDP of Finland – we are looking for a CEO.
The Finnish government has set a 75% employment target, and for a good reason. Only growth in employment will safeguard our national well-being.
The creation of new jobs depends heavily on the success of our companies in the international B2B marketplace.
Finnish companies have a high level of research and product development expertise, and Finland as a country is regularly ranked among the best in the world in terms of innovation, competitiveness and the business environment.
However, there is always room for improvement. One thing in which we are not yet among the best in the world is the commercialization of innovations. The excellent products and services produced by Finnish companies will find their markets and customers better if we invest more in productization, commercialization, sales and go-to-market efforts.
Building commercial success stories is a matter of heart for Salomaa Group. We propose a national goal to make Finland one of the top 10 countries in the world when regarding commercialization by 2030.
As part of this, we have established a new company, Proof Advisory. Its mission is to help Finnish companies to become internationally renowned in commercialization.
Now we are looking for a CEO who shares our passion.
We are now looking for a CEO to lead Proof’s rapid and profitable growth. Do you share our passion?
This is what we expect from you:
- Experience in international commercialization, sales, marketing or export leadership roles for a B2B company.
- Experience in expert business, e.g. working for a consulting company at some point in your career.
- Ability to participate as an expert and a team member in client projects.
- An extensive network of personal contacts in business.
- The skills and willingness to sell professional services.
- Energy and ability to get things done.
- Fluent in Finnish and English. Other language skills are considered an advantage
- A unique position to do, see, and learn in a highly experienced team.
- Client projects with ambitious clients in various industries.
- Support for business development by Salomaa Group.
- Remuneration linked to company performance.
- An opportunity to create success stories that are important to the whole of Finland.
Proof Advisory Oy is a part of Salomaa Group
Proof Advisory Oy is a part of Salomaa Group. Salomaa is the largest Finnish family company in its field, and its expertise covers all areas of marketing and communications. A combination of creativity, data and technology. Salomaa’s family includes Dagmar, SEK, Quru, Voitto and Kaski Agency. Salomaa has a total of 400 experts and gross profit for the financial year 2018–2019 was 35 million EUR.
If you have any questions about the assignment, please let us know: Aki Hyryläinen (Mercuri Urval) tel. +358 400 200878 and Santtu Rautiainen +358 44 500 6557 (Mercuri Urval) and in the following times Antti Kärävä (Salomaa) tel. +358 500 901901 Fri 11.10. 9-12, Tue 22.10. 13-16 and Mon 28.10. 13-16.
Do you feel that you are the right person for this important task? Submit your CV and free application with salary requests via this link by 31.10.2019, telling us about your motivation and skills.